Father’s Day is almost upon us, so Hickory Farms has compiled a couple of fun ideas you can carry out for Dad! No matter where your dad’s interests lie, a personalized gift or a fun day filled with his favorite activities will remind him of your love and appreciation.
- Sometimes just spending quality family time together can be the best gift of all, especially for a family that’s always headed off in different directions. Plan an afternoon watching Dad’s favorite action thrillers. You can eat popcorn, order a pizza and let Dad control the remote all day long.
- What’s your Dad’s passion? Does he love to root for the home team, or would he enjoy spending a day at an outdoor music festival? Maybe he loves drooling over antique cars or heading out on the lake. Whatever it is, arrange a day filled with his favorite activities and accompany him with a smile.
- Hickory Farms carries a variety of gift baskets any dad would appreciate, like our Timeless Traditions gift basket with a bottle of Murphy-Goode Sauvignon Blanc, pears, apple, beef summer sausage and two different cheeses. Best of all, there’s enough to share with the rest of the family.
- Dad may even get a little sentimental if you make him a framed, personalized piece of art filled with photographs and other significant memorabilia. This might include a coaster imprinted with the name of his favorite beer, a ticket stub from a concert featuring his favorite band, the logo from his all-time favorite sports team . . . you know Dad best, so have fun choosing.
- Re-purpose Dad’s favorite threadbare T-shirt from college or Led Zepplin’s last tour into a keepsake pillow that’s super easy to make even if your sewing skills are pretty basic.
Whatever you decide to do to honor your father on his special day, he’ll feel the love and gratitude you have for him in your heart. Hickory Farms also honors military dads with a variety of gift baskets, as well as free shipping to APO and FPO addresses. Call 800.753.8558 to place your Father’s Day order today!