Fall is firmly upon us which means the holidays are quickly approaching so start planning your gourmet corporate gifts for the holiday season.
Giving corporate holiday gifts to clients and customers has many benefits, the most obvious being a stronger relationship with the client. Giving a gift shows that you value their business.
Corporate gift giving also allows you to further emphasize your brand. That does not mean showering clients with logo-bedecked items, but rather driving home your core message. Simple, high-end gifts like wine gift baskets and cheese baskets associate your company with quality and is sure to be enjoyed by the recipient.
While many businesses have eliminated corporate gifts due to the down economy, showing your appreciation for clients through corporate gift baskets illustrates that your company is going strong.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when selecting corporate gift baskets for Christmas for clients or colleagues:
- Don’t focus too much on your logo or branding. If every item is covered in branding, the gift seems like a marketing ploy rather than a sincere “Thank you.”
- If your budget doesn’t allow for individual gifts for every employee or contact at the company, gourmet corporate gift baskets are the way to go. Not only are gift baskets easy to send, but they are also easily shared in the office and can include something for everyone.
- When choosing corporate gifts, it’s important to work with a professional. A knowledgeable account representative can advise you on the best gifts and assist you with the entire process, even tracking each delivery.
- Gourmet fruit selections are an elegant choice, as are wine and cheese baskets. Gift baskets filled with gourmet sausages, cheeses, mustards, and crackers are also a great treat for an office, where they may just cause an impromptu holiday party!
- Keep in mind any dietary restrictions or food allergies your gift recipient may have. Our consultants can help you find the perfect gift for any client because we carry a variety of gluten-free and diabetic-friendly gourmet foods.
If you are searching for a great option in corporate food gifts, check out our selection of business gifts and corporate gifting services. Our gourmet corporate gift consultants can assist you with choosing great gifts that fit your budget, and you can even send us your gift-giving list for a stress-free holiday solution.
What are your favorite corporate gifts that you’ve received throughout the years?