Long, spring days are the perfect time to host impromptu gatherings with friends and neighbors. As the sun sets and the stars come out, take some time to linger over drinks and appetizers with your loved ones. Hickory Farms put together a few simple recipes for tasty appetizers, so you can get back to your guests and the fun in a jiffy.
- Make some mini paninis with sourdough bread, salami and a savory cheese like Hickory Farms Farmhouse Cheddar. This appetizer is easy to make and so delicious!
- Whip up a quick pizza using pre-made crust. Afterwards, top with sauce, cheese, arugula, salami slices and some sliced green and black olives.
- Use sturdy springs of fresh rosemary as skewers for layers of salami, cheese, artichoke hearts, olives and tomato bites.
- Keep it simple and arrange a delicious platter with slices of prosciutto, salami, melon and figs, alongside thickly-sliced country bread. Your guests will think they’re inTuscany!
- Make some salami roll-ups with cream cheese and a dollop of horseradish on thinly sliced salami. Spear your rolls with a toothpick garnished with an olive, and serve these goodies with Hickory Farms Olive Oil and Rosemary Crackers.
If you want to mix things up, you can use our award-winning summer sausage as a substitute for salami in any of these quick recipes. Hickory Farms gift baskets have been delighting families with their abundance of sweet and savory goodies for all occasions since we opened our doors in 1951. With so many convenient ways to order, it’s a simple step to ship a basket across town or across the country, so you can always be a part of celebrations near and far. Call 800.753.8558 and place your order today for home delivery.